Assistant Engineer - Required for our client who specialise in Foundation Design and Construction. The Design Engineer will be based out of their Trowbridge office. The role will be primarily an office-based role with the Assistant Engineer working on different types of pile design and technical Estimating including CFA, Tubular Steel, CHD and Precast Driven.
The Ideal Assistant Engineer will hold a BEng or higher within either a Civil or Geotechnical Engineering discipline. The Pile Design Engineer will have at least 3 year's post-graduation experience working within Pile Design or Estimating. The Assistant Engineer will be reporting directly to the Piling Manager and will be involved in the Tendering process so will be required to go to site visits / meetings all over the South West of England.
Assistant Engineer Position Overview
- Produce all necessary pile designs and assist with estimates
- Site Visits / Meeting
- Provide coordination for specific, large projects at pretender and other meetings.
- Design compliance and quality assurance.
- Attend technical courses
- Design of retaining walls
- Geotechnical liaison with NHBC
- Assist with technical sales and audits.
Assistant Engineer Position Requirements
- BEng or higher within either a Civil or Geotechnical Engineering discipline
- 1 year's post-graduation experience working within Pile Design.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Wallop
- Experience of Tenders (preferable)
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
Assistant Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant on Experience
- Holiday 25 + 8 BH
- Life Insurance
- Car / Car allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.