Design engineer urgently required for a role working for an international organisation who work in the lighting sector, with an industry leading product portfolio and an enviable client base, they are a forward thinking company who can offer a bright future to an aspiring design engineer.
This is ongoing temporary role, with the potential to become long term and permanent.
- Design of circuits, panels, enclosures, systems using AutoCAD, specifically AutoCAD LT.
- Design work on a project caseload as defined by the project/design manager.
- Use of SAP to generate BOMs, issue instructions to production and create custom part numbers.
- Develop procedures for product testing.
- Work on tender responses - working closely with sales, R&D and the engineering teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role - electrical design, ideally with a strong understanding of one or more of the following:
- Lighting controls
- Control systems
- Skilled user of AutoCAD LT and other CAD software
- An understanding of Lighting control protocols is desirable including but not limited to DALI, 1-10v, Mains Phase dimming, DMX/RDM or entertainment industry controls.
- Background understanding of BS7671:2018
- Strong communication skills - able to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues/clients.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.