Maintenance Engineer, Bournemouth, £30,000
You are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is responsible for both pro-active and reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment and infrastructure. You have worked within a demanding production / manufacturing environment and have experience with both electrical and mechanical engineering.
Working a 39 hour week - 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, with a 13:00 finish on Friday.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsible for the maintenance / fault finding and repair of a range of production equipment, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Resolve breakdowns, electrical and mechanical as they occur, seeking additional engineering support when required.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Complete and report preventive maintenance and safety checks on all machines and ancillary equipment.
- Management of the company's PAT requirements.
- Work on own initiative and manage own time and resources, to deliver departmental and factory requirements in accordance with business priorities.
- Routine water checks on company cooling system e.g. legionella and salt levels.
- Provide assistance to tooling maintenance team when needed.
For more information on this Maintenance Engineer opportunity then please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, at Rubicon and I'll talk you through the details.
Key Words: Maintenance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Fault Finding, Repair, Test