Manufacturing Engineer is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of off highway machine technology? Do you have a background in Manufacturing processes? ? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing engineering environment? If you are seeking an exciting challenge then this is the role for you!
- Lead the introduction of new products and processes
- Identify, define and implement process quality and process design steps in line with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements
- Identify, purchase and co-ordinate the installation of tooling, equipment, machinery and capital expenditure projects
- Ensure that Design for Manufacture and Assembly principles are applied through the product development process
- A degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical engineering with relevant manufacturing experience. (Those candidates with
- lesser or no qualifications may be considered however should have considerably more relevant manufacturing engineering
- Relevant experience may include:
- Introducing new products into a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Project management experience; with the introduction of new products and complex engineering changes
- Successful candidates will be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.