Structural Engineer / Junior Structural Engineer role. Our client a multi-site engineering consultancy are looking for a graduate who has around 2 years practical experience in structural design. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career with a successful business. The role will involve undertaking designs, details and drawings for a variety of projects in accordance with the Directors’ briefs.
Structural Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Undertaking the role as Design Manager when appointed
- Assist in the operation of an Engineering cost centre for your office
- Liaise with clients and discuss design/technical solutions with other team members, stakeholders including technical & non-technical clients.
- Ensure appointed projects are executed in accordance with time frames and briefs
- Prepare calculations, drawings, details, specifications and reports for a wide range of projects, structures and materials
- Ensure that all calculations & drawings are checked by a Chartered Engineer
- Ensure the implementation of Company policies
Structural Engineer - Criteria:
- Must hold a relevant Engineering Degree
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role
- Ideally have experience with Master Series
Hours of Work: 830 - 1730