Blade Recruitment is currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer for a Private Healthcare provider based near Colchester, Essex CO4.
Permanent position, paying up to £34k per annum, working 37.5hrs pw + excellent benefits offered.
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve carring out preventive and reactive maintenance within the building, basic electrical installations, fault finding and PAT testing and attend to the maintenance repairs of heating systems and plumbing.
- The Maintenance Engineer will hold qualifications in a building services discipline, preferably in an electrical trade.
- Would suit someone working in a previous role in facilities or healthcare environment as a Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Plumber.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to hold a full clean driving licence.
- Well presented & have excellent communication skills.
Based near Colchester, Essex CO4 5EY.
The Maintenance Engineer job is offering
- Salary offered up to £34k per annum
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs per week)
- 25 Days and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Bonus scheme
Blade Recruitment is a leading specialist Recruiter within the Building Services, Facilities Management, Hospitality & Support Sectors.