Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
Leading the Infrastructure Engineering Design of a diverse range of projects in both UK and abroad, our client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their Central London team on Contract.
They undertake everything from major urban development such as new cities and city districts, through to airports, stadia, schools and more.
Based in Central London, our client's team delivers a wide range of projects and their role on these projects typically comprises the design of all kinds of site infrastructure, including:
- Infrastructure for private developments such as housing estates, business parks and other commercial developments.
- Modifications to existing infrastructure, such as highway improvements, rail works, airfields.
- Flood risk assessments and sustainable drainage design.
So what's required from you?
- Undertake design from feasibility and option studies through to detailed civil engineering design
- Preparation of reports to support planning applications and design stage deliverables
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Prepare technical specifications
- Check and verify junior engineers design and delivery work
- Monitor job financial performance
- Prepare technical and financial proposals for provision of professional services
- Strive to see that service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Contribute as appropriate to planning of project work and resourcing planning of the Infrastructure team
A bit about you…
You will be a degree qualified (ideally holding your Masters, but Bachelor's as a minimum) in the relevant field, and it would be of benefit to hold a professional registration (preferably Chartered status).
To undertake this Senior Infrastructure Engineer position we're looking for 5 - 7 years' experience in civil infrastructure design on development projects, with a technical background in drainage, roads, earthworks and utilities co-ordination.
You have prior experience working on large international multidisciplinary projects and have been involved in the planning and preparation of supporting documentation for planning applicants.
- Familiar with AutoCAD Civils 3D
- WinDes MicroDrainage
If you're an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is ready to lead a team on the infrastructure engineering design on an exciting range of projects, this Central London position awaits you! Paying £38.00 per hour for this Contract role, apply with your CV today or give us a call at the office to discuss further.