Are you a passionate Maintenance Engineer And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Huntingdon work as part of their Engineering team.
This role will be focused around ensuring the smooth running of the site through planned maintenance as well as reactive maintenance when needed. This role will include working within the manufacturing areas and general site maintenance.
Principle Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer :-
- Prioritising activities to ensure up time of manufacturing machinery.
- Undertake PPM and condition monitoring for key equipment and machinery.
- Actively support while encouraging a programme of TPM and Training.
- Fault finding on production machinery.
- Assessing the need of spare parts.
- Ensure the optimum use of resources.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexible approach to work.
This is a full time permanent Maintenance Engineer position, Full time, offering an annual salary of 32,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Maintenance Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Joe Nichols at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.