Initial 6 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a defence organisation who are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their facility based in Bolton on an initial 6-month basis
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget.
* Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
* Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
* Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA's, FAI's etc.
* Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
* Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
* Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
* Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
* Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply or contact Advantage Resourcing quoting (phone number removed)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.