We are currently recruiting for a Structural Project Engineer who is interested in joining a rapidly expanding consultancy in Central London.
They are working on a diverse mix of interesting projects across a range of sectors and materials. The current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment with a current bias towards large new build residential “design and build” phased development.
The role offers an opportunity to work on some unique and challenging design-led projects and to assist with the expansion of an incredibly promising consultancy.
This opportunity will suit Structural Engineer that is interested in working in a small high performing team. The successful candidate will be motivated to gain chartered status as quickly as possible as my client can support by offering a mapped-out route to achieving this.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed analytical models by hand and using computer software to understand structural behaviour.
- Hand sketching and building physical models.
- Liaising internally with engineers and directors.
- Communicating externally with collaborators including architects, contractors, and clients. -Managing the delivery of key packages of construction information.
- Many of the projects are on fast track developments, so candidates will need to be delivery-focused with good technical skills.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience providing structural design services in a consultancy environment (RC/Timber experience beneficial)
- Educated to MEng level in Civil or Structural Engineering. - Be self-motivated and be able to work individually or as part of a team. - Have good communication skills, verbal, written, and graphical.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.