Technical Manager (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder systems commissioning)
(NSI/ NACOSS Security Systems) - Bromley, (South East London, Kent, Surrey) - £40-45k + Car
* COMPANY - recruiting a Security Manager who will provide technical advice and support to engineers and customers
Independent and high quality Electronic Security Installation company that supplies to customers including the Met police, restaurants, and also to companies requiring more integrated Security Systems such as Grosvenor, Winpak, Pelco, Fusion, etc to legal firms and data centres, including international networked clients. The company install and maintain CCTV, Access Control, IP CCTV and Traditional Alarm systems
They offer tax-efficient cars or car allowance. They are 100% independently owned so shares could be discussed and a major role and part in the company is available if wanted in the future.
* ROLE BRIEF
Great Opportunity to manage 3 major accounts, advise them on best technology to future-proof them, help organise and train engineers, keep NSI up to date and generally advise salespeople and all involved in best practice in Electronic Security. If you have Fire and Security Manager or Fire & Security Manager experience looking after technical standards then this could be right for you.
*REQUIRED - to have right background of NSI Security Technical Manager
- Technical aspects of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control
- Account Management of Clients/ Customers
- Giving Technical Support/ Training Engineers
- Keeping up to date with current security systems and advising clients at tender stage
*BENEFITS - of being NSI Security Technical Manager
- £(phone number removed) salary
- Car or Car allowance
- Possible Shares
- Interesting role
You may be a Technical Manager, Business Manager, Technical Support Manager, Security Manager, Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, Service Manager or have a similar Technical Support or Business Manager title - but will have worked for an Electronic Security Installer such as Nacoss/ NSI level. You will live in London, North Kent, Surrey, North East Sussex and be commutable to Swanley, Dartford, Croydon-type areas to work.
If you have managed technical standards to NSI or Nacoss level please apply
* CONTACT US if you have Electronic Security Technical Management, Technical Support, Account Management or Operations Manager skills for this role.
Fire and Security Careers is a long serving and experienced Fire and Security Recruitment Consultancy with Director operating since 2001. Please apply/ discuss