Freelance (Internals) Site Manager - Building - Construction – South Yorkshire
Multi-Million Pound - Student Accommodation Project
What makes it Great?
*Long term - 1 year contract assignment.
*One of the UK's largest privately owned main contractors.
*Multi-Million Pound construction project in Sheffield
Reporting to the Construction Manager (Senior Site Manager) your role will be leading and managing the internal works packages of the project, this being the Drywall, Partioning, 1st fix M&E and possibly joinery work.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
-Previous multiroom projects experience (Student Accommodation, hotels or PRS)
-SMSTS & CSCS
-Previous wealth of experience on internals work, Must be conversant with partitions, acoustic ratings, quality assurance / inspection plans, Fire stopping
To be considered for this Site Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as an Assistant Site Manager, Build Manager, Site Supervisor, Works Manager, Foreman, Finishing Manager, Construction Manager or equivalent.
- Quality driven, someone who takes pride in their work.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
My client is a reputable building contractor with a busy and growing workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Site Manager.
Location: South Yorkshire
The successful Site Manager will receive:
-£200 - £250 per day (Dependent on experience)
-1 Year freelance assignment.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.