Planner / Construction Planner *Reputable Building Main Contractor*
Location - East Midlands
Opportunity to join a reputable building contractor, part of a close knit team with great opportunity for training and career progression.
Predominately office based role working at preconstruction stage on construction projects. Role will also involve some live works planning.
Software in use is Asta.
To be considered for this Planner role you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous employment as a Planner or Site Manager / Engineer that has had exposure to Scheduling and Programming.
- Previous experience on construction / building projects such as (Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, MOJ, Residential or Leisure) is essential.
- Previous main contractor employment.
- Expertise in planning software, ideally Asta power project and other MS packages.
- Tender planning experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Confident and well organized.
- Results driven.
- High level of communication and client facing skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Planner will receive:
*£45000 - £65,000 (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.