Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Communications Advisor in Portsmouth.
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Communications Advisor to join their growing team in Portsmouth on an initial 6-month contract. This role pays £29.78 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Communications Advisor role, you'll be responsible for:
- Proactively planning and implementing a variety of external and internal communication activities to support the delivery of the Maritime Services
- Supporting the planning and delivery of public relations activities for promotion of our business activities Innovative management of digital channels including our website and social media, and providing expertise on digital channels
- Providing support in managing crisis communications
To succeed within the Communications Advisor role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting and original
- Digital and Social Media communications knowledge and experience External AND/OR internal communications experience
- Communication campaign planning experience
- Customer/client support experience within either internal/external communications
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Communications Advisor, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn