Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Process Engineer in Glascoed.
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Process Engineer to join their growing team in Glascoed on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £30.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Process Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
- Planning and managing manufacturing process development activities within capital budgets, whilst providing solutions and processes that are robust, timely, and cost effective which meet with customer expectations
- Coordinating development activities to establish supporting data that ensures the manufacturing processes are based on a sound understanding of the materials which are being processed and the technology adopted for the plant and equipment
- Coordinating and manage a project data file capturing salient data including design and rationale, trials data, process definition including drawings and specifications, certification and safety data. This data is to be controlled through the company's Product Lifecycle Management system, Teamcenter
To succeed within the Process Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- HNC / HND Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical or equivalent
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of materials processing
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in manufacturing in a high hazard environment
- Green Belt - Six Sigma and quality analysis tools
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Process Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn