AutoCAD - CAD Draughtsman – Architectural Metalwork
Salary - Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
Location – Uxbridge
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in West London who are specialists in structural, architectural, and agricultural metalwork. My client has created unique and ‘state of the art’ facility capable of delivering any type of project. Talented people with backgrounds in design, engineering, science, and machine technology power of their workshop which offers services in metalworking. Covering precision machining, cold and hot rolled steel, 3D design, welding, bending, and computerised profile cutting they provide a full range of steel fabrication services for our clients all around the UK.
Due to continued expansion and a heavy workload, they are now looking for an experienced AutoCAD or Advanced Steel - Draughtsmen to join their growing drawing office. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience within the architectural metalwork structural steel industry. You will be able to confidential produce CAD drawings and survey sites independently.
Responsibility & Duties
- Produce Detailed fabrication drawings
- Architectural metalwork detailing, balconies, staircases, glazing systems
- General CAD design of architectural metalwork
- Producing drawings on AutoCAD 2D or Advanced Steel
Experience & Qualification
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential.
- Advanced Steel is advantageous
- Have had experience with architectural metalworking, structural steel industry
- Portfolio / Examples of construction drawings
- Update GA drawings to received site survey,
- Prepare Fabrication Drawing Package for production (GA's, Assemblies, Single Parts, DXF's & Schedules),
- Liaise with customer, suppliers, site & workshop
- Site Survey experience essential
- UK Driving licence + Car
If this is a role that interests, you please send work examples to the email address below and call so I can talk through the role in more detail.
Linkdin - priteshtailordesign