Electrical Contracts Supervisor
LARGE Multi Purpose Estate
£39,500 + Company VAN
* Do you want to work for a leading FM and building Services Company?
* Do you want continuous development and a rewarding package?
* Are you looking for a long term CAREER?
* Have you experience as a Electrical Supervisor?
* Is it time for some more responsibility?
This role offers long term security with one of the key players in FM and as such will offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
I am recruiting for a Electrical contracts Supervisor to join this well known business on a PRESTIGIOUS contract spread across London. This Contract will be managing a large number of properties. These will be mixed purpose. Such as residential flats, commercial properties, Retail and office space. You will be overseeing the maintenance on an electrical side. Testing and inspection is key. Supporting engineers and have a hands on approach to electrical maintenance and testing.
As a working Supervisor you will have the responsibility and ownership for the service delivery to the client and commercial estate.
You will provide line management to a team of engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
As a Electrical Supervisor you will be responsible for multiple sites on a mobile basis supporting engineers within the large multi use portfolio and will be provided with a Van, therefore Driving License is required.
Skills & Qualifications needed and must have to be considered:
* C&G 18th Edition
* C&G Level 3 Electrical Qualification (or similar)
* C&G 2391-50 Electrical Inspection & Testing
* Emergency Lighting Foundation and Design
* IOSH managing safely
* CSCS Gold Card (or equivalent)
* Experience in housing industry
* Full UK Driver's License
* C&G 2377-22 & 32 PA Testing (or similar)
* Level 2 L8 ACOP Legionella Training (or above)
* PASMA license
* IPAF license
I would be keen on speaking with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Please apply today or alternately contact Tom Lilley at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.