Fire & Security Systems Service and Small works Engineer - Birmingham
For a National, established and well known Fire Systems Company.
From £32,000 to £34,000 + fully expensed Vehicle ( can use for private use ), Pension, 29 days paid holidays, workwear, laptop, overtime pay, phone, call-out pay, and travel time.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security Systems industry, are seeking a hardworking, personable and Experienced Fire and Security Service Engineer ( Fire, Cctv and Alarms ) based in around the Birmingham area, ideally within 15-20 miles of the City.
- Experienced Engineer who is competent in the Service, Fault finding and small works of predominantly Fire Alarms with some electronic security systems experience.
- Exceptional opportunity for a focused individual who wants to be part of a forward-thinking company and work within a really friendly team that appreciates each other.
- 7-10 years Experience in the Fire & Security Systems industry in various disciplines.
- Need an in-depth knowledge of Fire and some good working knowledge of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Door entry would be very welcomed.
- Systems such as Galaxy, BPT, Gent ( if possible ), other Fire Alarm panels and HIK Vision etc.
- Desire and the commitment to learn as required and become a valued team member who is personable and appreciates their colleagues
- Full UK driving licence and you will be required to pass an enhanced police check