FDS Recruitment is currently seeking a SUB-CONTRACTING Fire Alarm Service Engineer in Central London
Our client is a leading NSI Gold accredited fire and security company specialising in design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance. They have local engineers nationwide and are supported by third party accreditations.
Due to a backlog of maintenance work they are looking for a fire alarm service engineer to work in high end domestic properties in Central London. Your standard of work and attention to detail must be flawless.
Experience of Kentec, Advanced and EDA wireless fire alarm systems are vital. The client has also requested that you have fire extinguisher knowledge and are confident with emergency lighting. Taking pride in your work, reliable and conscientious are key strengths we are looking for.
Fire Alarm Service Engineer Qualities
- Positive, self-motivated and proactive individual
- The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
- Content to working on your own
- Excellent customer service skills
Ideally you should have 4-5 years’ experience in servicing fire alarms and be able to find and solve faults methodically on your own. All works must be completed using the programme specified by the client and received daily in accordance with British Standards. To be considered for this sub contract position you must possess good knowledge and understanding with:
Fire Alarm Service Engineer Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Industry Recognised Formal Qualifications (desired but not essential)
- Good knowledge of industry leading manufacturers including Kentec, Advanced and EDA wireless fire alarm systems
- Ability to fault find accurately
- Willing to travel by train or car into Central London
- MUST HAVE own tools including test kit and keys
- Valid ECS card and DBS checked
In return you will receive
- Salary £200 - £210 per day dependent on experience
- Parking reimbursed
- Possible contract 3 – 4 weeks