****LIVE JOB, STILL RECRUITING**** COVID-19 Update
Our client is a growing company that provide construction, installation and maintenance services for outdoor electronic equipment and structures. They offer a superb working environment and culture that’s second to none.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join the company. The H&S manager will be pivotal in managing all H&S related tasks.
The successful candidate will be required to do the following:
- Overall responsibility and compliance of the Company’s Health and Safety, making sure employees are aware of the importance of and follow safety protocol
- Implement practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices in the workplace
- Implementing, monitoring and managing the H&S management system
- Working with external advisors
- Perform site visits, surveys and risk assessments
- Organising H&S structure
- Defining and maintaining H&S policies
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A comprehensive knowledge of current health and safety legislation, management and standards
- Qualification in occupational health and safety, such as a masters, NVQ, degree, IOSH or national diploma
- NEBOSH qualification is essential
- Experienced working in a construction focused environment is preferred
- Understanding of working at heights is highly beneficial
- Can work independently
Offering from £40,000 to £45,000 per annum.