Permanent job available for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work for a Leading Mechanical & Electrical maintenance service provider based in Canary Wharf, London.
Salary offered up to £35k pa + van + benefits. Monday to Friday 40hrs pw + call outs. Working in commercial buildings, mobile around East & SE London.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job will involve the following
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance to mechanical plant and equipment, pumps, motors and AHU’s.
- Monitor mechanical plant and BMS systems.
- Some plumbing maintenance and repairs such as replacing taps and washers.
- The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will carry out some basic electrical work.
- Ideally the applicant will hold mechanical qualifications and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
- Preferred candidates will have multi skilled maintenance experience and have good working knowledge of mechanical plant and equipment.
- Full UK driving licence required.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be based in Canary Wharf, London & will work mobile around East & SE London.
- Permanent job, offering salary up to £35k.
- Monday to Friday 40hrs pw + call outs
- 33 Days holiday
- Van provided
- Mobile phone
- Life Assurance
- Career opportunities
Blade Recruitment offers a strategic service across all disciplines of the property industry. Catering for various job roles in the FM & Maintenance Sector, covering temporary jobs & filling 100’s of permanent jobs for Maintenance staff, each year in Greater London & around the UK.