Competitive salary + Full secondment package including living allowance, travel and accommodation
Seeking a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer to join a highly successful main contractor to work on the delivery of a Data Centre Facility in Frankfurt. Currently delivering numerous Data Centre facilities across the European region, this General Contractor are seeking to bolster their MEP team on a brand-new site in Frankfurt. Fantastic opportunity to work on a major blue-chip organisation project in Frankfurt on a 10-4 rotation.
- Producing technical submittals for all mechanical equipment across the site.
- Conduct procurement of materials on site by creating material requisitions, arranging deliveries and delegating them to subcontractors
- Work alongside all engineering disciplines and site supervisors in order to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Producing and managing test sheets for subcontractors for live testing of all the data hall equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring all test sheets are returned within time and are correct before the handover to the client
- Managing all as built drawings provided by site supervisors across all Mechanical areas these need to be approved by you before final submission to the client.
- Specialised knowledge in large scale M&E projects
- Minimum of 3 years Mechanical engineering experience, having worked in a contractor environment.
- Data Centre design experience for a Contractor or Design Consultancy
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relatable field