Estates Strategy Manager
£65,000 per year + 10% bonus + £5,000 car allowance
Are you an experienced Estates Manager or an FM Professional looking for the next level of progression in your career? Our client, one of the countries leading Facilities Maintenance companies has opened a brand new vacancy looking for an Estates Strategy Manager in Belfast.
Purpose of the role :
- To develop and maintain a property estates strategy which will build on the strategic vision of the client along with the areas of asset Conditionality, Compliance, Maintenance and Projects
- Recruit Manage and Develop the Asset management, Compliance and Energy/Environmental teams in support of the estate strategy.
- Act as a main conduit between the various teams to ensure the Estates strategy is kept up to date and reflective of the customer's needs
- Managing an estate of 167 sites (49 Operational Sites, 2 HQs, 4 Training sites, 5 support sites, 5 portal units & 89 communication sites) with a GIA of approx 300,000m2
- Develop and maintain the businesses standards for Property assets and space and Fire strategy
- Manage the Business' BEMs Bureau for the whole estate which covers Gas/Oil, Electric and Water.
- Develop and manage the clients approach to Waste recycling.
- Develop a state of the estate report based on the Estate wide report which tells the client the condition, adherence to compliance and its property liability over the next 15 years. Which includes developing a strategic approach to projects over this period.
Lead the Estates Team to ensure that a robust Property Strategy is developed and managed for the client
To lead on implementation of the Asset based approach inside the team across Maintenance, procurement and Project work streams
To ensure implementation of all contract obligations for Assets, Standards, Fire, Utilities and Waste
To act as an ambassador of the Estates team and lead on engagement with the client's estates team Recruitment and management of Assets Team (team of 4) and clients Asset list
Recruitment and management of professional consultant team of Fire, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural consultants
Ensure all Asset Inspections for the whole estate are complete by the end of October 2020 including a full review of their outputs
Develop and agree the state of the estate report with the client and ensure this is fully complete by end of April 2021
Develop a strategic approach to Maintenance, Projects and Asset replacement for the whole estate for the next 15 years by the end of 2020
Educated to Degree level at classification 2:1 or above
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
Highly numerate with financial skills, adept at complex financial modelling, with Excel skills to an advanced level
Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record delivering complex commercial negotiations
Effective presentation and communication skills with the mental agility to 'think on feet' and provide convincing answers with innovative or practical solutions.
Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders both internally and externally
Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
Experience of working with Government contracts and clients and contract frameworks desirable
If this role as an Estates Strategy Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Josh.