Are you an experienced Manufacturing with knowledge and experience in CI looking for a role on the South Coast?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Development Engineer.
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable medium-heavy manufacturing industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the Manufacturing team on the South Coast.
- Looking to continually improve the manufacturing zones, to deliver zero accidents; zero defects; zero lead time and zero cost growth.
- To support the existing products within the cells
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to the manufacturing operational team where needed
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and waste prevention and removal
- To implement, own and continuously improve the manufacturing cells LEAN manufacturing processes according the guidelines of the Vacuum Technique Production System
- Elimination of routing and material variances impacting financial results of Product company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Engineering Degree
- 2 Years experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing within an Electronics environment or similar
- Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects
- Experience of working within an assembly environement
- Experience in optimising production processes as well as providing production support and training
If you are interested please call Justin Reynolds on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *