We are currently seeking a Hydraulic Modeller to join a highly respected company on contract basis in Bristol area (Remote working will also be considered). The client delivers expert engineering and technical design services to a variety of sectors including water, building structures, energy and building services.
- Experienced numeric modeller / hydraulic modeller with > 5 years working in the Water Industry.
- Must be strong with ICM / Infoworks software as role will include building, verifying and using models for scenario testing.
- Role will include scoping and managing surveys. Hydraulic analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Optioneering.
- Individual must work well in a team and be capable of leading and training junior members of staff.
- Role could be in Cardiff, Newport or Bristol working with dynamic and successful multi-disciplinary teams
Requirements and skills
- Individual must be digitally savvy and degree qualified in Numerical Modelling, Geography, Engineering or similar
- Report writing and presentations skills will be required in role so strong spoken and written English necessary.
- GIS skills in ESRI or MapInfo preferable
- Drainage Area Planning experience preferable
NB: Client is very willing to consider remote working but would need to be available for meetings when required in the office.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on (phone number removed) or email and quote 19097. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.