Senior Bridge Engineer
Salary up to £45k + Benefits
Our client, a successful, leading multi-disciplinary consultancy are actively seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to work within the Manchester Civil Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
The Bridge Engineer will be Chartered with MICE or MIStructE (or working towards) and be used to managing several projects at any one time in a fast-moving environment. This position calls for an experienced Engineer capable of working with a senior team and delivering production information with minimal direction.
In order to be considered for this Senior Bridge Engineer role you will have experience in:
- Providing technical leadership
- Preliminary and detail design or Rail or Highway Bridge or Structural schemes
- Line management of a team. Responsible for team performance and professional development.
- Assistance in preparation of bids and proposals.
- Bridge analysis and design
Candidate specific requirements;
- Ideally Chartered Engineer (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise with DMRB and Rail Industry Standards
- Expertise in Eurocodes
- Minimum 5 years' experience post qualification.
- Experience working in a consultancy/design environment working on Rail or Highways Bridges or Structures schemes
For this Senior Bridge Engineer role our client is offering a competitive salary along with a flexible benefits package. Training and support will be provided to help you achieve your full potential.
In order to discuss this Senior Bridge Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)