Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Birmingham - West Midlands
£26,000 - £33,000 + Benefits
- Do you want to join a market leader?
- Do you want to join a company offering further training and progression?
- Do you want to have a personalised career path?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join a leading environmental consultancy within the West Midlands Region. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst who is BOHS P402, P403 and P404 qualified or equivalent with at least a years' experience in this role. My client is offering the chosen candidate to work on Major contracts and the opportunity to progress within the business.
If you are just an Asbestos Analyst then please do apply as you will still be considered!
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst Include:
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances and Air Monitoring Testing.
- Conducting Management, Demolition and Refurbishment Surveys
- Working on Commercial, Domestic and Industrial sites
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with the company's clients
- Full Understanding of all relevant Asbestos/Health & Safety Legislations
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- BOHS P403 or Equivalent
- BOHS P404 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Hardworking Attitude
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed), or email your CV to (url removed)
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor
Commutable Locations: Birmingham, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Northampton, Gloucester, Nottingham, West Midlands, East Midlands.