Electronics Hardware Engineer - Naval Systems, Poole
Aeronautical and General Instruments are a market leading company, Providing Naval Safety hardware to a global client base of Naval Marine sector clients.
Due to some major programmes launching we have requirements for Electronic Engineers to support product development and systems work.
What you can expect from AGI
- Technically challenging work NPD and obsolescence.
- Strong order book & long contracts providing stable and secure employment.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exposure to the full product life-cycle from inception through to delivery.
- Cross functional roles with a wide scope.
- An Agile and flexible employer where you can make a big difference.
- Examples of people progressing through the business.
Skills and Experience we're looking for AGI
- Electronic Design experience.
- A formal Engineering qualification.
- Live in a commutable distance from Poole or able to relocate.
Remuneration is dependant on experience and skill set. We welcome applications from Electronic Engineers with a range of experience - recent graduates through to Senior Engineers.
If you're interested in this position or careers with AGI, apply now or contact Jay Hannen for more information.