H9 Technical are looking to recruit a Process Safety Engineer to join market innovator within the renewable fuels sector on a permanent (staff basis) basis.
You will be responsible for advising on all aspects of Health and Safety on an advanced process plant, based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This role will be site-based, working to implement a safety culture on site and guide the process team and operations on all relevant operations.
- On Site Inspections
- Improve H&S Procedures throughout the company
- Undertaking site audits and risk assessments
- Attending project team meetings
- Providing staff inductions
- Advise and work with Site Manager and Site Staff
- TechIOSH Qualification General is essential
- TechIOSH Construction preferred
- Advising on and enforcing Health and Safety issues
- RAMS, Toolbox Talks,
- SMSTS & CSCS Preferred
What is on offer?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work to work at innovative, market-leading company in green energy sector
- Career progression available with numerous future projects planned across the UK