My client is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual to join their company as Senior / Principal Engineer.
The company provides multi‐disciplinary consultancy services on a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK. With an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large scale projects.
The successful candidate will join the local business (being situated in a modern office adjacent to the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham), and will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
The position will suit:
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- A graduate Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
- A Civil Engineer with experience in the civil engineering sector
- A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
- Experience of using PDS & Microdrainage would be desirable
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.