Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a commercial gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic and commercial premises.
- Working on large housing association contracts across the North West region.
- 4 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience working on commercial heating systems
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
- Domestic AND Commercial ACS Qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £42,000 per annum contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out rota £150 retainer plus time and a half door to door
- OTE £50,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown, Commercial