Senior Remediation Engineer
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
My client is one of the UK's leading remediation and contaminated land assessment contractors, who specialise in providing solutions on projects ranging from small fuel spills through to the remediation of large Brownfield sites.
Due to an ever growing workload, the company are currently seeking a Remediation Engineer who is looking to grow with the business and play a role in all aspects of a diverse range of projects.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in the contaminated land remediation sector Phase 1, Phase 2, Risk Assessments, Remedial Strategies and Validation
- An interest in moving towards a Remediation Contractor
- Knowledge of soil and groundwater remedial technologies
- Knowledge of the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste
- Degree in Environmental Science or related subject
As a Remediation Engineer, this diverse role will include the following:
- Site Investigations and provision of Remedial Designs
- regulatory discussions / negotiations
- Manage Technical and Commercial aspects of jobs
- Risk Assessment
- Valuations and invoicing
- Health & Safety
- Supervise and mentor Junior Staff
- Reviewing technical date
- Client Liaison
Working as a Senior Remediation Engineer/Project Manager for an established company that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (phone number removed) for an informal chat or email (url removed)