Do you have a keen interest and ideally a degree or a formal qualification in civil/structural engineering?
Are you looking to gain all round experience in a construction/structural civil engineering environment where you can learn and progress your career?
Do you have AutoCAD experience? (about 20-30% of the work will be drawings related and the remainder will be design and customer/project related)
Working within a small team of 4, this role will provide a lot of scope for development.
Training will be provided in this graduate technical engineer role
Due to location just outside of Marlow, a local car driver is essential in this role
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Excellent AutoCAD software skills in 2D&3D.
- Ability to design steel fixings for the concrete structures, brickwork and stonework support
- Able to find sustainable and innovative solutions
- Interest in creating BIM library in the company data base.
- Seeking to update and improve technical information in the company.
- Familiarity with British Standard and Eurocodes (desirable)
- Regular communication with partners, deep understanding about construction fixings, specifications, installation.
- Ability to speak with clients over the phone and present technical information
- Work under pressure and handle few projects or queries at the same time
- Good communication skills