This role will include providing support and competent guidance on Covid risk assessments. You will be accountable for bringing best practice onto the account. You will be heavily responsible for the planning of internal audits. This role be working nationwide, so extensive travel and overnight stays will be required.
You will be rewarded in this job with a generous salary and travel expenses.
* Support the delivery of competent inspections and monitoring of Covid-19 controls in regard to Government guidelines, industry best practice and client requirements.
* Work with the client and third parties such as Landlords to validate existing Covid-19 Risk Assessments across offices.
* To ensure these risk assessments remain suitable and sufficient, report back any required actions to the business.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
* NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Level 3 in Occupational Health & Safety
* Good communicator
* Strong attention to detail
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.