Graduate Design Engineer required. Our client is a provider of production machinery and offer manufacturing services to customers in a range of industries. They are seeking a Junior Design Engineer to join a close-knit team and be responsible for the development of components to be manufactured using 3D printers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturer with a dynamic work ethic.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design and Development of components using SolidEdge 3D modelling software
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and feedback on projects
- Carrying out reverse engineering projects on customers' requirements
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical / Manufacturing orientated subject
- Proficient with 3D modelling software i.e Solidworks, SolidEdge, Creo etc.
- Knowledge within Additive Manufacturing is a distinct advantage
- Based in a commutable distance of Launceston, or willing to relocate
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000 - Depending upon experience
- Full-time, Permanent position, Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.