£32,000 - £37,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
We are working with a reputable small sized consultancy who provide engineering services across both the private and public sectors. Due to a strong pipeline of building structures projects they have a vacancy available for a Structural Engineer to join their team in Bishop Stortford on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within a small, close-knit team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. It is important that you are keen to become a Chartered Structural Engineer and are actively working towards achieving this.
An enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will play a big part in this role! You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, so don't miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.