M&E Asset Surveyor - Belfast
The salary is circa £40,000 depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
We have an excellent opportunity for three Asset Managers to join our clients team in Northern Ireland supporting with the development, deployment and continual management of an asset management framework for our client.
Reporting to the Head of Assets these roles will ensure the client has lower risk and cost of ownership of their assets, enabling them to meet their strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Review and update the Asset Register database with reporting data, contractor maintenance and maintenance standards.
- Develop, deploy, communicate and manage the asset management processes and data within the internal team, client organization and supply chain
- Develop and define the data standards required to deliver client outcomes
- Develop and manage the building surveying programme
- Manage the lifecycle plan creation and output to inform capital project programmes
- Create recommendations for the maintenance strategy
- Assess and continually improve the asset management system.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised qualification in asset management
- Must be a member of CIOB, RICS, CIBSE
- Demonstrable experience in creating value from Asset Management
- Accredited qualification in an Engineering/Technical subject
- Significant experience within a complex and mature Asset Management environment
- Developing and managing relationships to ensure desirable outcomes
- Ability to work across functions and with client and suppliers to achieve outcomes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail, quality driven approach
- Third Level qualification within a relevant construction specific discipline ( Electrical, Mechanical Etc)
- Excellent understanding of facilities management
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
For more information please call Jack on (phone number removed)