We are currently working with one of the South East’s leading utility companies involved in power, water and telecoms projects.
The position as a Health & Safety Advisor offers a stable career with a well-established tier 1 contractor with exciting growth projections over the next 5 years.
Salary to £46k (negotiable) | Company Car or Allowance | Stakeholder Pension | 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Liaising with operational staff and management within the division to meet the contract and business needs and objectives
* Support the management and contract teams in their line management responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental Issues
* Providing specialist assistance with Risk Assessment and Risk Management
* Ensure that the Division Safety Management System is fit for purpose
* Aid in the investigation of incidents and provide expert advice on root causes of these incidents
* Ensure that resources are available to Supervisors and Managers including appropriate documentation and training
* Assisting the Estimating team with pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s)
* Reviewing and amending SHEQ documentation
* Providing support implementing Quality and Environmental Management Systems
* Monitor and report on the closeout of all accident reports and inspection or audit findings promptly
* Qualified with a NEBOSH General or equivalent and NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
* Previous experience as a Health & Safety Advisor in the utilities or highways industry is essential
* Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
#Health #Safety #Quality #Environmental #SHEQ #SHE #Audit #HSE #NEBOSH #NRSWA #IOSH #Utilities #Utility #Excavation #Reinstatement #Incident Report #Accident Report #CDM #Water #Gas #Power #Telecom
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.