If you want to work for an established Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy, already spanning 4 different cities, with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, then this could be the role for you! I am recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join this expanding team.
This role will be based in our close-knit Warwick office under the supervision and mentorship of other engineers. This company will provide support and mentorship to enable you fulfil your potential. This role has become available because of the increasing workload in the Warwick office even during this current pandemic.
• Preparation of structural design calculations in accordance with relevant design codes
• Preparing project specification and drawings, technical information and reports
• Client liaison, managing project documents and attending site visits/client meetings
• Ensuring a high quality of service and undertaking work in a manner that upholds the company reputation
Candidates must have:
• Experience working with materials such as steel and timber.
• 3-4 years post graduate experience.
• Commutable distance from Warwick.
• Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages.
• Recent experience of detailed design.
• Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
• Committed to producing high quality work.
• Friendly supportive team and high-quality mentoring.
• Varied and interesting work load.
• Supporting chartership aspirations.
• Flexi-time working hours.
• 35 days annual leave.
• Healthcare schemes.
• Good pension scheme.
• Life insurance.
• Cycle2work scheme
• Progression opportunities
If you're an experienced Senior Structural Revit Technician who is ready to take the next step in their career, then please get in touch with Lauren at Niyaa People for a confidential chat - (phone number removed).
Niyaa People are an independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Built Environment. They represent Civil & Structural Engineering professionals who are seeking temporary or permanent employment across the Midlands from our Birmingham office. They have connections with a range of local regional and international organisations, therefore they are able to assist you in finding your next role.