Our client is a well-established and stable specialist Engineering & Manufacturing company with a fantastic reputation in industry. This manufacturer is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to help drive the scaling up of existing manufacturing capacity, through research, investigation and development of current manufacturing processes.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your duties will include:
- Investigation and development of new processes
- NPI and design of new production cells
- Help define processes and work instructions for prototype parts
- Give insight on new equipment and investments to aid the increase to high volume production
Essential Skills and Experience:
- HND or Degree qualified with proven industry experience with demonstrable success in the key deliverables mentioned above
-Strong knowledge of DFM (Design for manufacture)
-Hands on engineer, with experience designing jigs, fixtures, tooling to aid processes
-Statistically driven, experience using SPC
-It’s desirable to have experience in Automated production line design, six sigma, chemical processes
Offering up to £40,000 with a competitive benefits package.