Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
The successful hire will be Dublin, Ireland based.
If you are looking to join a company that will nurture and develop your career this could be the company for you. Our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding team. The company has built a superb reputation in the market for its design and supervision capabilities and as a team, they have also established a great atmosphere and collective spirit. If you are seeking a role that can challenge you professionally whilst working in a great team environment, please read on.
- Preparation of mechanical design work on projects from start to finish
- Working across a variety of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, retail and critical systems, and will take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve design deadlines and milestones
- Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
- There may be scope to get involved in a wider range of activities beyond just the technical, including supervision and mentoring of junior staff, the management of client relationships, the financial management of projects and the marketing of the company’s services, which will provide a sound basis for further career progression in the future.
- Bachelor's degree - Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and gained experience in a mechanical engineering role within a building services context (Ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, heating systems)
- Well versed in relevant design software
- 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Eligible to work full time in Ireland
How to apply
Please email your recent CV and Cover letter to Jay.