J Coffey Construction Ltd. are currently recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer to join our ever-expanding in-house Engineering team based at our Head Office in London.
The engineering department acts as a support group to the business providing engineering solutions for live projects and for project bid submissions. This position would be to lead a team of 3 – 4 engineers and organise the delivery of drawings, calculations and reports to the project teams and pre construction teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Organising and overseeing the output of graduate engineers.
- Liaising with project teams and pre-construction teams to produce construction sequences.
- Visiting site to assess existing structures and to develop structural design proposals
- Liaising with client design teams to simplify build sequence.
- Must be B.Eng qualified
- Must be chartered either MICE or MIStructE
- Must have experience in temporary works design or checking temporary works design
- Experience working with contractor would be beneficial
- Must have strong communications skills
Salary: £65000 + depending on experience
Important information regarding Covid-19:
We are fully aware of our employees concerns in relation to Covid-19 and take the current pandemic very seriously. We have enforced strict measures in our workplace to ensure social distancing can be carried out successfully.
J Coffey Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates. We do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.