- Lead, direct and motivate team members
- Arrange team training and maintain records
- Organise and prepare new installations
- Ensure processes and procedures are completed promptly and consistently
- Maintain stock levels
- Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Report preparation
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Technical knowledge of security systems
- Experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Management experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Organised, accurate and methodical
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate
Location: Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £40,000 - Negotiable
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on (phone number removed) or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.