PROJECT MANAGER – MANUFACTURING / ENGINEERING
REFERENCE : DRQ3002
Location : Sudbury, Suffolk
Salary : To £55,000 Base + Excellent Benefits
KEYWORDS : Project Manager, Management, PMO, Lean Processes, Manufacturing, Engineering, People, Microsoft Project, medical devices, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAP, Engineering Principles
A world leader in medical diagnostics and devices with offices around The UK.
This is a great opportunity to be in a varied role, leading on multiple projects across the business, ranging from everything from engineering though to IT, finance and logistics. Ideally you will be a seasoned Project Manager who can passionately drive forward multiple projects to completion, whilst proactively engaging with key stakeholders across the entire organisation globally.
In order to succeed in this role you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Ability to run an effective PMO (Project Management Office) Environment
- Full life-cycle experience - from start to finish including stand ups, risk management, scope management, retrospectives, and a commitment to improve and grow the team
- Degree in an engineering related topic - essential
- Extensive experience in a management role within either engineering or manufacturing
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Expert in using Microsoft Project, and other scheduling tools
- Experienced in fast-paced medical device or pharma manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Understand and experienced within Lean manufacturing processes Understanding of CaPA and Issue resolution tools desirable
- Experienced in Word/Excel / PowerPoint and ideally SAP
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles
- Confident demeanour with excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability
- Business savvy
- Ability to multi-task and respond positively under pressure
- Work autonomously
- Experience of working within complex, organisations, with regular interaction internationally essential.
To £55,000 Base + Excellent Benefits