We are currently recruiting for a Structural Project Engineer who is interested in joining a rapidly expanding consultancy in Central London.
They are working on a diverse mix of interesting projects across a range of sectors and materials. The current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment with a current bias towards large new build residential “design and build” phased development.
The role offers an opportunity to work on some unique and challenging design-led projects and to assist with the expansion of an incredibly promising consultancy.
This opportunity will suit Structural Engineer that is interested in working in a small high performing team. The successful candidate will be motivated to gain chartered status as quickly as possible as my client can support by offering a mapped-out route to achieving this.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed analytical models by hand and using computer software to understand structural behaviour.
- Hand sketching and building physical models.
- Liaising internally with engineers and directors.
- Communicating externally with collaborators including architects, contractors, and clients. -Managing the delivery of key packages of construction information.
- Many of the projects are on fast track developments, so candidates will need to be delivery-focused with good technical skills.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience providing structural design services in a consultancy environment (RC/Timber experience beneficial)
- Educated to MEng level in Civil or Structural Engineering. - Be self-motivated and be able to work individually or as part of a team. - Have good communication skills, verbal, written, and graphical.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (phone number removed).