Commercial Gas Engineer looking for a role with higher earning of 36 to 38k, tax free company 4x4 plus great benefits and over time opportunities.
Are you a Gas engineer that wants progression, stability and higher earnings?
We are looking for a Gas Engineer to join a growing facilities management team to work on various, prestigious contracts. The successful Gas engineer will be from a commercial gas servicing or facilities management background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer, an opportunity that will enhance all aspects of your career in working for a leading industry expert in service and delivery. This will suit a motivated engineer focussed on achieving a bright future.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Diagnose faults
- Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
- Manage diary and own workload
- Must have Gas Quals
- Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
- General Building maintenance