KN Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Front Line Manager with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts across Aberdeen.
As Front Line Manager, you will effectively manage field resources to deliver to clients KPI’s whilst maintaining Health, Safety and Quality on site. You will also be responsible for the activities and control of all field operatives to the requirements of the work instructions.
Responsibilities as Front Line Manager include:
- Management and supervision of all field operatives.
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional.
- Maintain fluidity of work for resources.
- Maintain ‘live’ updates of orders through MIS and communication with appointed administrator and OTL.
- To independently manage appointed workstack from receipt of order to closure.
- Management of weekly timesheets and associated codes in line with financial requirements.
- Ccomplete Sign Off Documentation in line with KPI’s.
- Maintain low Work In Progress (WIP)
- Ensure resource capacity matches workload.
- Coordinate all required activities to ensure clients KPI’s are met.
- Jeopardy manage ensuring LRBD is met.
- Undertake a pre-site survey before field activities commence.
- Provide Traffic Management details as required.
- Ensure estimates/programmes are delivered on time and to specification.
- Make advance requests for traffic lights notices, suspension of car parking bays, out of hours working etc.
- Submission of daily whereabouts.
- Resolve issues within your control in a timely and coordinated manner.
- Report and record all utility damages, accidents, incidents and near misses.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5 years’ experience in Telecoms industry or relevant utilities experience.
- NRSWA preferred but not essential.
- CSR – Skilled Construction Operative preferred but not essential.
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction preferred but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
About KN Circet
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients’ needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At KN Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
KN Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV’s from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy.