The successful candidate will be a key member of staff, working with a wide variety of unique machinery in a detailed but varied role.
Day shift - 6am to 2pm (Afters shift may also be considered)
CNC Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Fault finding on electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems using diagnostics and test equipment
* Associated mechanical fault finding and maintenance of machinery
* Planned and reactive maintenance of CNC machinery
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of fault finding and repair of PLC run CNC machinery
* An understanding of mechanical repair and maintenance of CNC machines
* Experience of PLC controls ideally Siemens, Fanuc and Heidenhain
* The ability to work as part of a team in a modern manufacturing environment supporting TPM and 5S
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Tim Rudkin at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.