This position is open to be based from one of a number of locations (Exeter/Manchester/Birmingham/Wakefield/London) and would be open to candidates from a varied level of experience that correlates within the advertised pay range.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of 3 years waste water design experience and a formal degree in civil engineering.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake the role of the Project Manager as required..
* Prepare own discipline designs, design calculations, tender documentation, scheme evaluations, design statements and other reports as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
* Monitor quality of own discipline team work in accordance with good engineering practice, relevant standards, Codes of Practice, current design methods and Health & Safety legislation.
* Check/ approve own discipline work, including third party design proposals, as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
* Carry out other duties identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
* Have a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current design methods and provide general technical support to own discipline team members.
* Assist with the preparation and maintenance of own discipline standard specifications as required.
* Assist with the promotion of the capabilities of the company to current and prospective clients.
* Assist with monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of project resources.
* Comply with BMS Procedures.
* Civil Engineering Degree
* A minimum of 3 years' experience working on Waste Water projects
* Technical Construction knowledge and proven experience of producing accurate technical outputs.
* Client facing skills
* Ability to plan, organize and manage
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Excellent Oral and Communication
* Ideally Chartered (ICE or similar)
* Previous experience of an engineering organisation
* Knowledge of BIM
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.