A Fantastic opportunity for Maintenance Engineer to join a leading leader and established business.
Amazing Benifits & Career Path, will be discussed upon apllication.
The right Maintenance Engineer will support the with the delivery across the planned maintenance schedule and fault rectification activities within a site based environment.
Main duties:Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out mechanical equipment servicing in accordance with the standards, schedules as set out
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic faults and repairs
- Prioritise system faults
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Accurately record all work undertaken
- Continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- Ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum level
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally have previous experience in an automated mechanical envirpnemt and looking to develop your maintenance career in the automated industry.
- NVQ 3 or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering apprenticship or Elecrical / Mechnaical qualified.
- Working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic technical manuals & drawings
- Understanding of control systems and techniques
- Basic understanding of PLC equipment
- Previous experience of working with conveyor systems
- Maintenance Engineer